“The smart lock is the ultimate ‘enabler’ in smart homes and buildings, offering a host of services, such as temperature control, lighting, etc., on entry,” said Henning Overgaard, co-founder of the Danalock smart lock. “Thanks to its superior functionality, security, and worldwide install base, Danalock V3 is being adopted by telcos, IoT service providers, and e-commerce retailers, as well as logistics and alarm companies that are integrating Danalock into their solutions.” Boasting best-in-class functionality, the Danalock V3 smart lock offers unmatched security, ease of installation, and global compatibility in response to customer feedback:
- Highest security—Danalock is the only smart lock on the market with AES-256 security encryption, the baseline requirement of the Apple HomeKit. Unlike other smart lock solutions that store access keys in memory, Danalock uses a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip to store the encrypted keys.
- Smallest size—Aesthetically pleasing with a 60mm diameter and 49mm height
- Door status—Customers are notified of entry and exit and can check status of their lock (open or locked) at any time.
- Fastest operation (4.5 times more speed)—Critical to European and Asian markets.
- More torque—Almost 2x stronger than those of competitors.
- Global compatibility with all doors and any type of lock—Danalock includes country-specific adapters to ensure it installs within 10 minutes out-of-the-box in all countries.
- Optimized installation—Autocalibration feature reduces install complexity and ensures safe locking.
Overgaard continued, “Big companies with worldwide locations want one partner who can supply a smart lock that is compatible with all of their buildings. Our Danalock family of products works with any door throughout the world while also providing the highest level of security.” Danalock V3 are currently available with Bluetooth (BLE 4.0) support. Communications support for Z-Wave, Homekit. Thread, and Wi-Fi will be added in the second half of 2018 to ensure maximum flexibility and complete interoperability with Internet and home automation systems.